Club Meetings are on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m
Eastern Idaho Technical College (website)
Room 134 of the John O. Sessions Mechanical Building (map)
1600 South Hitt Road, Idaho Falls, Idaho (map)
- To promote interest in Amateur Radio.
- To further the cooperation between Idaho Falls Amateur Radio Operators.
- To provide emergency or public service communications when normal means of communications are disrupted.
- To advance the state of the Amateur Radio art through individual and collective research.
- To otherwise conduct programs and activities so as to increase the general interest and welfare of Amateur Radio in the community.
- To support lawful, responsible conduct by its members and the amateur fraternity in general.
Building Project Coming in May
In our May meeting, we will be building a Low Battery Voltage Alarm Kit which will let you know when your battery voltage is getting low. If you are interested in building a kit, we will be putting in a bulk order for kits in April. The kits are $12. If you'd like to have us purchase a kit, please get your money to a club officer by April 2nd.
In 2012, the ERARC became a 501(c)(7) non-profit corporation. To help us ensure our bylaws met with legal requirements the Executive Committee decided to review and amend the ERARC Constitution & Bylaws. At the November meeting it was voted unanimously to adopt the new bylaws. The new Bylaws which replaces the previous Constitution and Bylaws can be found under the Club Documents section.
| Live audio (30 sec delay) from the 146.64 repeater
|Click the "Play" button to begin the feed.
Click HERE to open the player in a new window
Ham Nation Audio & Video Podcast
Bob Heil K9EID, and Gordon Black WB6NOA and various co-hosts and guests, host a weekly show where they cover the excitement and importance of ham radio - from tossing an antenna wire in a tree allowing you to talk to the world, to the importance of ham radio operators in time of disasters.
Thank you to Ham Nation for selecting our website as the website of the week for the November 27th 2013 episode. You can view the segment here.