Club Meetings are on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 7:30 p.m
Eastern Idaho Technical College (website)
Room 134 of the John O. Sessions Mechanical Building (map)
1600 South Hitt Road, Idaho Falls, Idaho (map)
- To promote interest in Amateur Radio.
- To further the cooperation between Idaho Falls Amateur Radio Operators.
- To provide emergency or public service communications when normal means of communications are disrupted.
- To advance the state of the Amateur Radio art through individual and collective research.
- To otherwise conduct programs and activities so as to increase the general interest and welfare of Amateur Radio in the community.
- To support lawful, responsible conduct by its members and the amateur fraternity in general.
New Club Officers
At the November meeting, the members of the Club elected new officers for 2017
President: Dale Handy NX7G
Vice President: Bruno Jachman KF7YEI
Secretary: Bud Roseberry KD7BXH
Treasurer: Marilyn Burnes KG7TLS
| Live audio (30 sec delay) from the 146.64 repeater
|Click the "Play" button to begin the feed.
Click HERE to open the player in a new window
| The ARRL has a wonderful bi-weekly podcast about all things technical in Amateur Radio. They cover topics like Vertical Antennas and why CW can get thru when SSB may not. You can also ask questions via their site at http://www.arrl.org/doctor.
Ham Nation Audio & Video Podcast
Bob Heil K9EID, and Gordon Black WB6NOA and various co-hosts and guests, host a weekly show where they cover the excitement and importance of ham radio - from tossing an antenna wire in a tree allowing you to talk to the world, to the importance of ham radio operators in time of disasters.
Thank you to Ham Nation for selecting our website as the website of the week for the November 27th 2013 episode. You can view the segment here.